Lay face down across the stomach pad with your feet securely fastened in the ankle pads and you now do a reverse sit up which means you let your body hand down towards the ground and slowly arch your back in a reverse type sit up motion. Flip over and sit in the small butt pad with your feel securely fastened in the ankle and lean back so the small of your back arches over the larger pad. As you arch your back and lay backwards the larder pad will support your back allowing you to do a sit up from a flat position. These exercise s build up and support your core area around your body.
- Stretches and tones lower back muscles and abdominal region
- Heavy-gauge solid steel construction
- Contoured, high-density, dual-layer pelvic pads for comfort
- Locking pull-pins offer easy adjustments
- Four rubber base caps protect floors and increase stability