Constructed of a 12-gauge steel 2 in x 2 in frame, The Valor Fitness VBD7 Power Rack offers an in-cage working space of 23.5 in front to back and 43.5 in side to side. Total length of frame measures 59" . Frame finished in metallic pewter with black rubber base caps and chrome accessories.
The Valor Fitness VBD7 Power Rack with Lat Pull Attachment offers 4 plate storage pegs to the rear of the unit, 2 on each side. While the storage pegs are standard size they can easily accommodate Olympic plates with each peg measuring 8 long.
Achieve the perfect adjustment for any user with 27 variable positions for bar supports located from 17.5 in to 68 in in height from the floor. Peg holes may be used for squat bar holder (500lb capacity) , safety bar catch (500lb capacity), accessory dip handles, accessory dumbbell holders, accessory short bar holders and accessory safety bar extensions. Accessories sold separately.
Pull Up station located at the top of the rack boasts solid steel construction with knurled grips at either end. Pull up bar measures approx. 83 in from floor. Suitable for users up to 350 lbs.
- Steel frame measuring: 2 in x 2 in, 4 Plate Storage Pegs at 8 in each
- 4 Solid Steel Chrome adjustable weight bar supports
- Foam covered utility bar used for curls or other accessories
- Low pulley station for seated and upright rows, Lat pull down station with Plate loading carriage
- 1 in hole, center to center 2-3/4 in