Our VTX 8 sided rubber encased dumbbells are perfect for home use or light institutional setting. These dumbbells will help reduce noise and protect flooring and equipment. Built with all steel chrome contoured handles, our VTX rubber encased dumbbells are built to last.
Due to the extreme weight of this item you must call to order 1-800-421-1791 or email to get a quote.
- Steel chrome ergo handles
- Sold in pairs
- Available in multiple weights
- Reduced noise
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
- Great gloves, small size
- These gloves are fantastic, good protection and excellent wrist support. We love them. The only negative is that they are a tight fit and difficult for us with larger hands to squeeze into them.
- quality gloves.
- been boxing for over two years now and being a heavyweight I put gloves through a serious pounding. I bought these gloves about a year ago and everything has held up through the thousands of punches they have seen on the heavy bag. all the stitching is still just the way it was when i bought them. I have thrown so many punches i have just about worn a hole in the leather and need to order a new pair.
- I'm Impressed
- I'm new to the fight world and I spent days researching for good bag gloves. So I eventually on his sight and I read all the good things other people had to say about these gloves. Therefore, I decided to order a pair in regular (14oz) and man was I impressed. I took them out the box and instantly noticed how they didn't flop when you held it by the cuff and also how dense the padding was on the outside. I put them on without the hand wraps and mind you I'm 230 and they preformed phenomenal I can hit the bag with some power with out trouble, the wrist protection was great hardly any flex, and the padding on the knuckles was awesome. You do feel it a tiny bit but overal the protection is great. Now with handwraps on I was able to bring as much power as I wanted and I barely felt a thing and the punches where popping bag so loud I started to attract some attention. My hand is 9 in diameter and my forearm is 17 inches in diameter and the 14oz fit great with or without handwraps. In my honest opinion these gloves are great and are the best bang for your buck. If you are looking for good bag glove look no further. I give this product a 10/10.
- Hi-Quality Shock Absorbent Gloves Best in the World for My Money
Been hitting the bag about 15 years and have used a variety of gloves from various big name brands. Ringside IMF Tech are the best I've found (I like these hook n loop ones better than the less expensive IMF Super Bag gloves too). Great job of absorbing shock waves that would otherwise go into the bones and joints.
I bought a pair of these that are still like new after about 7 years and ordered another pair last year in case they stopped making them. Was surprised to find that the new ones were same high quality because most fight gear companies have gone WAY down in quality and Ringside is under new ownership recently. Happy to say that they still make the highest quality possible.
- High quality, gets compliments
- I use these for fitness training. I hit hard on 150-lb heavybags for 30 minutes at a time, four times/week. After six months of punishment they still look like new, and I regularly get compliments on them from the instructors at the gym. I came back to the page to get the link because one instructor wants his own pair.
- Great bag glove!
- I got tired of having sore hands after my workouts on the heavy bag,I use a 100lb bag, and even though I had a nice set of Reyes bag gloves,I bought these and no more sore hands! Great gloves.
- One of the best
- I use these gloves for fitness work outs (just bag work). The leather is high quality, style is cool, padding is plentiful and fit is excellent. I highly recommend these gloves.
- Great Bag Gloves
- These gloves are great. Extremely comfortable and fit nice and snug on the hands. The gloves have very good padding for the knuckles and the wrist support is excellent. Highly recommended
- I have owned these gloves for a little while now I haven't used anything else since then. The fit is perfect. The foam inside the glove just molds to my hand every time. I can hit the bag for long periods of time without my hands being abused. By far the best bag glove I have ever used.