SportsArt ECO-POWR cycles are part of our green technology product line with integrated micro-inverters built in, and the first of its kind to harness the power of human energy and put it back into the grid. When plugged into a power outlet the human energy generated converts to utility-grade electricity, offsetting significant savings for the club owner.
Readouts: Watts to the Grid, Human Watts, Level, Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, RPM, METS, Actual HR, WT Loss HR as well as Cardio HR.
Workout Programs: Manual, Random, Interval (1-1, 1-2, 2-2), Plateau, Fat burn, YMCA Test, HRC (WT Loss, Cardio, Custom HR).
Features: CSAFE port, Headphone jack with built-in volume control (x2), USB port (x2) for device charging, Optional iPod & iPhone 30-pin connector, Optional SA Well+ workout tracking function, Optional MYE 900MHZ semi-integrated receiver, Cardio Advisor displays, Adjustable Fore/Aft Seat, Contact & Wireless Heartrate.
Tech Specs: Power Requirements 12V, 60Hz, Input: 20W, Output: Max 250W Plug Requirements NEMA / 5-15P Electrical.
Console: Tri-Color LED
**Only Ships to Lower 48 States**
- ECO-POWR Integrated Inverter
- ComfortDri vented padded seat back allows for airflow throughout the workout
- Convenient seat adjustment handles are easy to reach while exercising
- Adjustable seat back provides extra comfort for any exercise position
- Oversized pedals feature quick strap adjustment for easy customization