SportsArt ECO-POWR cycles are part of our green technology product line with integrated micro-inverters built in, and the first of its kind to harness the power of human energy and put it back into the grid. When plugged into a power outlet the human energy generated converts to utility-grade electricity, offsetting significant savings for the club owner.
Readouts: Level, Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, RPM, METS, Human Watts & Actual HR, WT Loss HR as well as Cardio HR
Features: USB port (x2) for device charging, Connect up to 7 units, Heartrate Monitor Transmitter Belt, SA Well+ workout tracking function, Adjustable Fore/Aft Seat, Adjustable Fore/Aft Handle Adjustment, Safety Stop, Universal Seat Post, Multi-Position Handlebars
Tech Specs: Power Requirements 12V, 60Hz, Input: 20W, Output: Max 250W Plug Requirements NEMA / 5-15P Electrical Up to7 units per 15A breaker
Console: Digital DisplayWarranty.
**Only Ships to Lower 48 States**
- ECO-POWR Integrated Inverter
- Electronic resistance with easy control knob and emergency stop for safety
- Whisper quiet poly-v belt offers smooth, consistent motion
- Universal 9/16 thread allows for use of aftermarket pedals
- Fore and aft adjustment on seat and handlebars