Schwinn’s whisper quiet Smooth Cycling series allows riders to channel their attention to any experience that a studio is striving to achieve. The SC 5 bike combines user-focused features, best-in-class biomechanics and a high degree of adjustability to deliver the optimal bike fit for riders of all shapes, sizes and abilities. To maintain uncompromising quality ride after ride, the SC 5 features a patent-pending bottom bracket that exceeds industry standards, rust-defying materials and rock solid construction. We’ve selected components that are low maintenance and offer uncompromising quality ride after ride. Our patent-pending, durable, threadless Morse Taper design keeps the pedals fastened tightly to the bike and prevents breakage. With a Q factor of 162 mm, and smooth belt drive, our drivetrain provides a comfortable ride that users will love.
- Heavy perimeter-weighted flywheel and quiet poly-v belt drive train
- Direct pressure brake resistance
- Optional 4iiii® crank arm power meter delivers accurate strain gauge power feedback
- Frame finish – powder coated aluminum
- Seat slider and handlebar materials – Aluminum