The all new Mexican-Style Headgear is yet another example of Ringside’s innovate spirit, as it includes groundbreaking, patent-pending dual flex panels on each side of the headgear. The elastic panels are designed to expand and contract, providing the wearer with a custom fit, unattainable with any other headgear. The top of the headgear features a totally redesigned, three-pronged, hook & loop adjustment system for even more comfort, stability and protection.
- Full leather shell with a leather/elastic - 50/50 split inner liner for unbeatable durability
- Shock absorbing foam specially formulated to provide impenetrable protection
- 360 degreese of adjustment with back, top and chin strap for the perfect fit
- Heavily-padded cheek protectors
- Please check out our informational VIDEO on this product on the tab above
- Complete with a buckle closure for total security
- Three hook & loop straps on the top of the headgear
- 360 degrees of adjustment
- Sizing Chart
Headgear sizes are based on your fitted hat size. To determine your fitted hat size, measure the circumference of your head approximately 1” above your ears. For an adjustable, snug fit be sure to check out our Flex-Panel Technology® headgear.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Better fitting and lighter Mexican style headgear
Very good tight fitting Mexican style head gear . Visibility is good for this style of headgear. You just need to angle your head down a little b/c of the thick nose padding. I would give it a 5-star if the foam had a softer inside. This is a one-layer foam padded headgear. It does absorb shock really well and it's lightweight. But a thicker ear muff would have made it better in my opinion. An softer more hugging inner foam would make a difference too in my opinion. Even it adds an ounce or two the total weight. All in all, a very good headgear for a lot less than other Mexican style headgear.
Good fit, very comfortable, a very great buy that can compete with your top brands of headgear out there.