With Ringside’s Apex Flash Sparring Gloves, you can add a bit of flash to your boxing workout. The full 2 ¼” of shock absorbing IMF Tech padding helps keep you protected and allows you to maximize your cardio and strength training. This boxing glove is made of durable synthetic leather for easy cleaning and includes the gloves include a 3 ¼” wrap around, hook & loop closure for both support and convenience.A mesh palm and anti-microbial inner liner combine to keep your hands cool and comfortable during your boxing workout.
- IMF Technology
- Hook & loop closure for adjustable fit
- Mesh palm and antibacterial inner liner
- Available in 14 or 16 ounces and in four different colors!
- Sizing Chart
A simple method to determine the size of the glove you’ll need is to measure the circumference of your hand, just below the knuckles. You will measure your dominate hand. Once you have your measurement use the chart below to determine your size. Also,
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Good fit for training and sparring.
This is my second pair of Ringside Apex sparring gloves. My first pair lasted about 6 months (using them about 4 days/week in training) before the gloves started losing their shape and going flat. Good fit; I use them for training and sparring. I recommend them.
- I love my new boxing gloves/
- Apex Flash Sparring gloves are cool, because you can use them to hit bags or opponents. Not all boxers have money for several different pairs of gloves. These are cost effective, and you can box with them. Most divisions require 12oz gloves, but in the Ringside tournament, master boxers use 16oz Gloves. I would recommend this product.