Unlike most cardio machines, Jacobs Ladder was engineered to provide the user with physiological benefits which makes it the perfect piece of cardio equipment for anybody.
Jacobs Ladder is a patented climbing machine with ladder-type rungs on a non-motorized continuous treadmill.
It’s self-paced, so the faster you go, the faster it goes. Jacobs Ladder is used by pro football teams, the FBI, the Army, the Navy, West Point and numerous Division I universities to improve their strength and conditioning programs.
The Ladders 40 degree angle offers natural climbing motion, which takes stress off of lower back, hips and knees.
This piece of gym equipment provides digital feedback on elapsed time, how many rungs were climbed, rate of speed, and calorie burn.
Warranty includes 4 years Parts/1 Year Labor.
Product takes 6 weeks before delivery.
- Increases heart rate quicker than other machines
- Self-paced, so you set your own speed
- Natural climbing position reduces stress on the back and hips
- Very low impact on all joint
- Long and dynamic climbing stroke ensures a full range of motion