The material in this collection is designed to meet the needs of medical and fitness professionals who work with the strength needs of patients and clients. It is a compilation of exercise ideas and options for training the vestibular and somatosensory system that contribute to balance and stability. Therapists and trianers often have limited resources - either working with a minimum of gym equiment or in people's homes. Creativity becomes more important under these circumstances. When a client's unique needs or interests challenge the repertorire of a therapist or trainer, he/she is compelled to search for exercise options. This collection was designed and should be used to find ways to get the same result with a variety of methods. The book is divided into five major sections: Lying/Kneeling, Sitting, Two-Leg Stability, One-Leg Stability and Active/Mobile Stability. This book contains a wide variety of Balance Stability Exercises which include: Foam Roller, Rocker Board, Tubing, Therapeutic Ball, Balance Board, Medicine ball, Barbell, Aquatic, Tilt Board and much more...
- Contains 363 exercise ideas and options for training
- The book is divided into 5 different sections
- Also contains a variety of Balance Stability Exercises
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Great Feel!
Looks like my review didn't get through.
Ordered these based on the first review above, and to my surprise I like them more than I thought I would. They feel good, look good and are quite light. Just ordered two more pair, these things are fantastic and my new favorite bag gloves
- Great Feel!
- Based on the original review above, I decided to order a pair. Wow, what a great feeling pair of gloves - they are perfect for hitting the bag with and feel fantastic. Just ordered two more pair. These are my new favorite bag gloves.
- Not a bad product for the price
- I bought a pair of these to try out for our Boxing / Cross Training classes and I have to say, this is one pair of gloves that have been still holding out on the constant use. These gloves are used by everyone, not one rip on them. These are not the best gloves to get if you have heavy hitters, but will do the job. Both men and women seem to like them as they are the first ones gone from the bin.