The Combat Sports Max Spar Safety Training Gloves is simply the best glove for MMA, period.
- 2" of molded foam padding-- making it the safest training glove in MMA.
- Comfortable-- ergonomic fit.
- Hinged knuckle allows for a full range of motion.
- Wrap around wrist strap for lockdown wrist support.
- Fully open palm allows for skin on skin contact to grip your opponent.
- Leather striking surface for long last durability.
- Sizing Chart
A simple method to determine the size of the glove you’ll need is to measure the circumference of your hand, just below the knuckles. You will measure your dominate hand. Once you have your measurement use the chart below to determine your size. Also,
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great fit, good grappling, thick padding
I bought two pairs of these gloves for my son and I to practice our Jujitsu at home. I chose the thicker 2 inch padded gloves for the protection. They are less flexible than the competition MMA gloves, but we knew that. We are glad we bought them, because the extra inch of padding makes a huge difference when you are getting hit a lot during extended sparring sessions. We use protective headgear, but my son is getting stronger, so I can still get rocked if I'm not careful. You can still get a good grip on your opponent with these gloves, it just takes some getting used to the extra padding and limited flexibility of the sparring gloves. They work great, the only reason I didn't give them 5 Stars is that we haven't had them long enough to know how well they are going to hold up over time. I would definitely buy them again.