Heavy Duty Flat Incline Decline Bench
Without a doubt, the cornerstone of all strength training equipment is the Flat/Incline/Decline Bench and nothing comes close to the GFID71. The heavy-duty 2 inch x 3 inch steel frame can easily handle a load capacity of 1,000 pounds. The back and seat pads lock into eight positions to align your body for perfect posture in all your exercises while the ultra-thick DuraFirm upholstery supports you comfortably through the most intense workouts. Lock your legs in the T-Bar Leg Hold Down featuring oversize rollers for extra comfort and stability while you perform upper and lower abdominal exercises as well as incline and decline strength training. Convenient transport wheels let you move the GFID71 effortlessly in and out of any rack for the ultimate in versatility. Full Commercial Warranty.
- Full commercial quality with over 1,000 pounds
- Quick, easy, solid, and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment
- Improved design features 6-position seat pad adjustment
- Includes T-Bar Leg Hold Down with oversize rollers f
- Includes transport wheels for easy mobility