The BD-11 Valor Fitness Hard Power rack is the perfect unit for the HARD CORE POWER LIFTER.
Built using 2.5” x 2.5” 12 gauge steel frame, the BD-11 offers multiple options.
1. Squat Rack: Rated for 650 lbs of weight. The BD-11 has 2 solid steel safety chrome bars for added support. 4 bars supports are supplied for a variety of bar adjustment heights. Recommendation is to perform the squats and bench press inside the cage for added safety measures.
2. Pull up station: Allows user to focus on “pulling” muscle workout and not just the pushing motion found in bench press.
3. Add a variety of utility benches, like the Valor DG-1 stationary bench, and you can now focus on military presses.
4. Solid steel weld plate in lower rear of frame adds extra support to the over-all frame structure.
- Main Frame: 60mm x 60mm x 2.0mm Assembled dimensions L 46” x W 48” x H 87” 4 Solid Steel Chrome adjustable weight bar supports. 2 Solid Steel Squat Safety bars 17 variable positions for bar supports ranging in height from 18” to 68”
- Assembled dimensions L 46” x W 48” x H 87”
- 4 Solid Steel Chrome adjustable weight bar supports.
- 2 Solid Steel Squat Safety bars
- 17 variable positions for bar supports ranging in height from 18” to 68”
- Solid Steel Chrome pull up bar with knurled grips Lat Pull Sold Seperately
- Lat Pull Sold Seperately