- Comfortable and Good Quality Review by Kickboxing Blonde
- I do kickboxing and was looking for a glove that was versatile, not too thick and not too thin padding, comfortable, and of course cute and also different looking! I ordered the purple/white in S/M. I have long thin fingers and they have worked out great for me. I dont even think about them when im working out which is what you want. They have enough padding for bag work but they aren't too big or awkward feeling. And the color is fun. I get compliments on them. Im happy with my purchase. (Posted on 2/23/14)
- different colors Review by Charkizzy
- I ordered the blue and white ones, which are nice, but originally wanted either the gold/black and/or neon green/black, in L/XL but ran out, would love if you guys could get more in stock, as you'll have me returning for those, even better if they were laced. (Posted on 11/14/13)
- ringside Review by big smoke
- good product (Posted on 8/24/13)
- Durable, Well Fitting Review by MikeECB
IMPORTANT NOTE: I couldn't find this in the product sizing information but for this particular pair of gloves, the two size options (S/M, L/XL) correspond to 8 oz and 10 oz. Remember that these gloves, because they are so light, should be used for bags and may not be padded enough for safe sparring (though my trainer is still excited to get hit by them, LOL)
As for the quality, they are very well made gloves. I've always trusted Ringside because you always get back in quality what you pay in price. $30+ gloves from them tend to be much better than gloves from other brands of the same price (coughEverlastcough) and these $50 are no exception. Very well worth the price; durable stitching, badass design (very eye-catching in small gyms), strong padding (hardly felt the hard impact of my last heavy bag session with them), and very good fit for being so light-weight.
If you are concerned about them fitting your hand, just get the L/XL. I went from Ringside Extreme Fitness 16oz Gloves to the 10z of these and they fit perfectly well, so don't let the light weight fool you into thinking they are too tiny to wear.
Great gloves, highly recommend them and any other pair you consider buying from Ringside. (Posted on 7/17/13)