- Worth twice the money they cost Review by Automofo
- These gloves are my favorite pair right now (And I own a pair of all the majors-winning,grants, cletos etc) Ringside is making a modern tech glove that feels lighter than their actual weight and offer great protection. I tried my trainers and had to have a pair for myself (Posted on 5/9/2013)
- Excellent Quality for Sparring, Treat with Care Review by Ray
I have had a 16oz. pair of these for about 5 months now, using them exclusively for sparring. Do NOT use these for bags or mitts, they will wear out the glove quite fast
Cons: After a bit of use, bumps begin to surface on the glove, nothing too major. I suggest treating with care, dirt can easily darken or smear the whiter parts of the glove. Problems are purely cosmetic.
Pros: VERY comfortable and "responsive" when laced properly. The segmented cuff is effective in securing your wrist. Glove has perfect amount of cushion, not too hard, not too soft. I absolutely love the aesthetics, they're like Jordans for your hands. Definitely worth its price, especially when compared to similarly priced gloves such as Hayubusa or Rival. (Posted on 3/17/2013)
- Ringside IMF Tech Pro Sparring/Training Gloves Review by J.ulis
- Just got a pair of these gloves and would have to give them an honest 8 out of 10 ...The pros are the physical construction of the glove and the thought they put into the shape/comfort as well as padding placement. I would also say the drawstring system should be used on all lace up gloves! The cons were simply cosmetic. I feel that it may be possible for the beauty of the glove to be short lived especially with the white tips..( paint chips, scratches , color marks, ?) I haven't experienced their endurance just yet but we will see! By the way, needs break in time because of the solid construction...Ringside did a marvelous job!!! (Posted on 1/5/2013)