A variety of pull up stations allows the user to find the grip that best fits their hands. Works arms, shoulders in a pulling motion.
Vertical Knee Raise (VKR) station wedges the user into the back pad allowing the elbows to be positioned securely next to the body while raising the knees. Works abs, hips and legs.
- There are two long push up bars along the bottom
- User can turn around and perform seated dips taking some of the body weight load off their arms.
- Sit up station allows the user to securely lock their feet in position & perform sit ups. Works abs
- allows user to find desired angle for push-ups.
- Works the arms and chest in a pushing motion.
- Works triceps.